If you're not currently an Amazon Prime member, but have been considering becoming one, then you are going to love the deal I have for you!
On Friday, September 25, 2015, Amazon will be offering new members a full year membership for only $67. This is $32 less than their regular annual membership fee, which is usually $99. So be sure to mark your calendars! (I will try to post a reminder on Our Everyday Harvest Facebook and Twitter pages for anyone who may be interested.)
If you have ever tried the Amazon Prime 30 day free trial, then you already know how awesome it is!
With an annual Prime membership you get:
- Unlimited streaming of movies and tv shows with Prime Video
- Unlimited music streaming
- Exclusive access to Kindle books
- Free unlimited photo storage
- Free two-day shipping on all Prime eligible products (no minimum order size)
- Early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals and MyHabit.com events
- Access to member appreciation events
- Sign up for Amazon Mom (free with a Prime membership) and get 20% off diapers subscriptions and member-exclusive coupons in Baby & Child Care, Health & Personal Care, and more
Honestly, the free two-shipping is my absolute favorite part! I love online shopping, since there are so many great deals to be had. At the same time, I refuse to pay for shipping unless ultimately necessary. With the holidays just around the corner and upcoming Black Friday and Christmas shopping deals ahead, that free two-day shipping sure does come in handy! TRUST ME!
*This offer is only available to new members. I have heard of current Prime members gifting a new membership to themselves in order to get previous deals like this, but your mileage may vary. I can't really guarantee if that will work, since I haven't personally tried it myself.
This post may include affiliate links, however all views expressed here are purely my own. Please feel free to review my disclosure policy for further information.