It seems like ages since I've received a VoxBox from Influenster. When I took my blogging hiatus after having my son, I kind of stayed out of the loop. That's why I was thrilled to receive a recent invite to try the new Cheers to You VoxBox!
Those who have been reading my blog for a few years may already know that I enjoy sharing information about the VoxBox goodies I receive. These little boxes of surprises are always so exciting for me, since they're very reminiscent of a subscription box – you never know what's inside until you open it!
So let's get to it! After unboxing my Cheers to You VoxBox, here's what I found inside:
- A snack size bag of Way Better Snacks Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips
- A full-size bottle of Suave Professionals Coconut Milk Infusion Deep Moisture Shampoo
- A full-size bottle of Suave Professionals Coconut Milk Infusion Deep Moisture Conditioner
- A package of Dr. Teal's Sooth & Sleep Epsom Salt Lavender Soaking Solution
- A coupon for a free package of Hormel Taco Meats (I am a bit picky about precooked meats when it comes to ingredient content, but I'm willing to give this a try. The problem is, I'm still unable to find it at any of my local grocery stores, so the search is still on!)
- An invite to the Yaye Fitness App (I have a little secret to share...I don't use phone apps. Yikes, I know! I guess I'm one of the very few who don't. Even so, it does look like a handy app from what I've researched. )
There you have it – the list of goodies included in my Cheers to You VoxBox! I have a few favorites from this collection, so stay tuned for my review on one of them!
For those who may not already be familiar with Influenster, it's a company that introduces community members to different brands. Members take surveys to receive expert badges, so they can be paired up with new testing/review opportunities. Sometimes these opportunities come in what’s called a VoxBox.
If you enjoy sharing reviews/opinions of products on social media (you don't necessarily have to be a blogger, although it can be helpful), then you may be interested in becoming a member of Influenster. If so, you can follow my invite link to sign up. If you have any issues with this link, please PM me on Facebook or Twitter. Include your email address when you do, so I can send you over an individual invite.
SIGN UP FOR DAILY EMAILS AND CONNECT WITH OUR EVERYDAY HARVEST: