I've always been such a fan of Joyce Meyer's work. Her books are extremely insightful, and she isn't afraid to tell it like it is, even sharing her own personal stories along the way. Battlefield of the Mind is one of my all time favorite books from her. I bought my personal copy about nineteen years ago, and still enjoy reading it to this day. When I first discovered that Joyce would be releasing an actual Battlefield of the Mind Bible, I knew I had to be one of the first in line for it.
ABOUT THE BIBLE:
The Battlefield of the Mind will help readers connect the truths of Joyce Meyer's all-time best-selling book, Battlefield of the Mind, to the Bible, and change their lives by changing their thinking. Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger, and feelings of condemnation. . .all these are attacks on the mind. If you struggle with negative thoughts, take heart! The Battlefield of the Mind will help you win these all-important battles through clear, practical application of God's Word to your life. With notes, commentary, and previously unpublished insights by Joyce Meyer, this Bible is packed with features specifically designed for helping you deal with thousands of thoughts you have every day and focus your mind to think the way God thinks.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Joyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A #1 New York Times best-selling author, her books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration. Through Joyce Meyer Ministries, she teaches on a number of topics with a particular focus on the mind, mouth, moods and attitudes. Her candid communication style allows her to share openly and practically about her experiences so others can apply what she has learned to their lives. Joyce has authored nearly 100 books, which have been translated into 100 languages. More than 30 million copies of her books have been sold.
It's no secret, the mind can be a powerful weapon! If we don't know how to control our thoughts by keeping wrong thinking patterns at bay, it can become quite a problem. It's easy to let stress and fear take over our minds–that's why we need to learn how to recognize where those negative thoughts are coming from, and tackle them head on. This is exactly what Battlefield of the Mind touches up on. If you haven't read the book, I highly recommend picking up a copy at your local library or bookstore. It is an amazing tool and resource for Christians. There are also many ways to create an entire Bible study around the topic, so I love the fact that there is now an actual Bible to accompany this bestseller!
The Battlefield of the Mind Bible is written using the AMP (Amplified Bible) translation. For those who may not be familiar with this version, it's very easy to follow along to and has a feature where certain passages will also include further clarification or "amplifications." This particular Bible comes in both a leatherbound version and a hardcover. I personally own the hardcover version, which also includes a slipcover for protection and a ribbon bookmark.
There are also many amazing features included in the Battlefield of the Mind Bible, to help offer further guidance on how to renew one's overall mindset:
- Introductions to each book in the Bible and what they're about, as well as additional information on "winning" thoughts and verses throughout.
- Winning the Battles of the Mind: Joyce offers practical advice from her teachings and includes examples from the Bible. Each article ends with a Prayer for Victory.
- Keys to a Victorious Life: advice on ways to find happiness and break free from negative thoughts.
- Speak God's Word offers an encouraging (and powerful) verse to recite.
- Prayers to Renew Your Mind: Short prayers that can help rejuvenate your mind and offer peace.
- Powerpoints offers advice on how to live with a renewed mind. This section includes Biblical examples and how they can be applied to our own lives.
- There are more than 200 highlighted scripture verses that focus on thoughts and words. These remind the reader how to think and speak by aligning with God's word.
- A journaling section in the back to record answered prayers and victories on the battlefield of the mind.
The Battlefield of the Mind Bible is an amazing companion to Joyce Meyer's bestseller. This really is an excellent Bible that is chock full of helpful information that can be applied to our everyday lives. That is one of things that I really like about Joyce's work. She has a knack for offering encouraging words of wisdom using practical advice that everyone can relate to. I cannot recommend her Battlefield of the Mind series enough. In this Bible she takes our main source of encouragement and inspiration, the Lord's word, and incorporates notes and commentary to highlight how we can use it to better our thought patterns.
SIGN UP FOR DAILY EMAILS AND CONNECT WITH OUR EVERYDAY HARVEST: